Monday, September 15

Library

The assigment was to create a push-pull effect with details vs. pattern everywhere. I don't think I have much of that here, but once I add words on the face of the figure, I think the book and chair will stand out more. I used acrylic paints once again to paint EVERY SINGLE book in the background. I took a while, but I do like my color scheme so I am satisfied with the time I took. Ideas/comments are appreciated!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Hannah Robinson is the best artiste ever. I really like this and if I had money I would buy it from you. You are "awesome". I only quoted it because L.Brandt says it so much to his ninth graders. I love you.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS. the background colors go together perfectly. the color scheme is DRIVING ME CRAZYYYYyyyy with perfection.