This is a peice I came up with on my own, using paint chips from my dried up palette. At first I just glued them onto the paper, but at this point it still didn't have any good points of interest... So then I added in my paintbrushes and palette in the background, and now I feel it's close to being done. Let me know if theres something else I could work on x]
Thursday, October 23
Palette
This is a peice I came up with on my own, using paint chips from my dried up palette. At first I just glued them onto the paper, but at this point it still didn't have any good points of interest... So then I added in my paintbrushes and palette in the background, and now I feel it's close to being done. Let me know if theres something else I could work on x]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hello, I like the blog.
It is very beautiful
Sorry not write more, but my English is bad writing.
A hug from Portugal
this is my fav. thing that i have seen that you have done........i love it......id marry it :D
i like this piece as well i like how you turned chips of paint on a piece of paper into art good work as always
i like the creativity in this piece... itz awsome how u turned chips of paint into a piece of art
nice!! when did you do this??
Post a Comment