Sunday, December 7

Room Decor

Several people made comments about interior design or something similar when they looked at this. I'm pretty sure I will place it in my room. This was just a quick piece using leftover colors from another work I did. The word on the right is 'beauty' and the two panels have some flower plant thing... The craftsmanship is somewhat lacking but I like the colors in this one. Let me know your thoughts :]

4 comments:

Kätiana said...

Hannah,
as always you do a great job on your projects. i envy you. this particular piece is really nice, the colors blend to well: the perfect accessory to a wall!

Mr. Brandt said...

Hannah,
I agree with Kätiana. All of your recent projects have sensitivity to a particular color palette that you like. In each of them, they demonstrate a hightened sense of space and design. Further, I'm impressed with your ability to revisit pieces-- most of us say we will, but rarely do. Let's make sure we get all of them posted so we can see if we can find growth in your study.

Anonymous said...

Your sense of color always impresses me. Especially that deep red color I believe I've seen in another of your pieces. And your ability to make a darker yellow elegant, rather than the usual nastyness.

Spike said...

I like this. I think the colors with the dark border work well together. good job.