Friday, March 6

Design

This was made using fibonacci [yes, again] and my focus was on making color schemes flow from panel to panel. meaning if this was shaped in the correct swirl, each individual part next to the other would have at least one color carried over. Not sure if I explained that very well, but regardless I hope you all like it! Comment si quieres :]

4 comments:

Spike said...

Wow this piece rocks!
Great job on making the colors flow, i think that worked out really well. I like how everything is just smooth and flowing. good job!

Kristina said...

This piece is absolutely amazing Hannah. The color scheme is fantastic (as to be expected). This might be my favorite of all your pieces.

Jackie said...

I like this piece like everyone else. I think that you need to do more along this line because this one was very successful

Mr. Brandt said...

I'll agree with Jackie. Using adjacent colors was a great methodical approach to creating nice color harmony. I agree with Kristina too: your best.