SO, I chose to paint junk. Using acrylic [myfavorite] paint. I replaced the original names of the products with some of the effects overeating junk food can have on your body. I think the principle I focused on here was contrast.. with all the loud colors and such. I can't take my own work seriously... I still grab the junk food no matter how much my cholesteral will elevate :/
Monday, June 16
Open Cupboard
SO, I chose to paint junk. Using acrylic [myfavorite] paint. I replaced the original names of the products with some of the effects overeating junk food can have on your body. I think the principle I focused on here was contrast.. with all the loud colors and such. I can't take my own work seriously... I still grab the junk food no matter how much my cholesteral will elevate :/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that's pretty cool! I love the 'diabetes packet'.
Can't wait to see more artwork.
Dr.S
Nice spin-- I'm glad you made it even more personal than originally expected. You do have a nice contrast between lights and darks as well as effective use of highlights. I particularly like the diagonal composition (from an obscure angle) and color scheme.
this is fantastic, hanna! i know you are going to creative a ton of amazing artwork and i absolutely cannot wait to do AP with you this year! eeeee!
Post a Comment