Monday, June 30

Strawberry Feilds

I'm going to count this as my 'Hands under tension' assignment. The principle I focused on is Unity because I have the reoccuring theme of strawberries in each window of the painting (done in acrylic on paper). There still some parts I'd like to touch up on, and I'm not sure if I want to keep the top left window; "Strawberry Feilds Forever". Should I replace or keep that part?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow
I really like that...makes me kind of want some strawberries...

Mr. Brandt said...

Hannah,
You seem to be focusing more on design rather than drawing-- which is totally fine. Dividing the composition up into 6 panes offers a unique twist. Different from your first one, you've limited your colors to basically the complementary colors of red and green. I think that words would work. However, I think that we agree that these particular words might be a bit cliche.

Hannah said...

haha yes, I only put them there to fill in the space at the moment. I'm currently brainstorming some better ideas. :]

crckr1409 said...

i really like the fact that you added a theme to it,
it makes it look pretty rad.

Kätiana said...

I love strawberries. Nice job on implementing the colors you would see in a strawberry field or in an advertisement on strawberry picking. Brings back memories. Good Job!

Kätiana said...

Don't take this the wrong way... did you mean to spell "fields" as "feilds"?